manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rafa Haro" <rharoapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:45:49 GMT
I must agree with Antonio. When I started to work on this I was expecting the connector to
work by just extracting the entities and entities metadata and put them as plain metadata
of the documents, probably following LDPATH queries configuration

This is probably ok for Sensefy but I don’t think this could be suitable to be included
in the project. But this is only my opinion. Of course, a version of the connector that fully
respect the ManifoldCF architecture would be more than welcome in my opinion