manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Colreavy, Niall" <Niall.Colre...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject Editing repository connection password using the REST API
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 14:54:50 GMT
Hi,

I am experimenting with editing repository connections using the REST API. I am able to change
most aspects of a repository connection but I am running into difficulty when updating the
password. The password in the JSON response for a repository connection seems to be obfuscated/encrypted.
How can I pass in a new password? Do I need to obfuscate/encrypt the password before I specify
it?

Kind Regards,

Niall