manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Con...@arup.com>
Subject RE: Some questions about trunk and ManifoldCF 2.3
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:56:06 GMT
Perfect, thanks Karl.

I'll experiment on Monday, and let you know how I get on,

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 October 2015 18:54
To: dev
Subject: Re: Some questions about trunk and ManifoldCF 2.3 [Filed 16 Oct 2015 20:51]

Hi Adrian,

(1) There have been no schema changes in 2.3 vs. 2.2.
(2) Framework changes have been light, but fix significant bugs.
(3) New connectors have landed.
(4) No guarantee that further changes in 2.3 won't change any of these answers going forward.

In short, I think that, if you are already on 2.2, it's safe to go to trunk right now.
Karl