manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Olier <FOl...@wooxo.fr>
Subject RE: [Solr] Error on documents makes ManifoldCF
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:14:36 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I looked here : http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/manifoldcf-dev/

But there is no 'search' option...

Any idea where I can search what I'm looking for more efficiently ?

Thanks​

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 octobre 2015 16:47
À : dev
Objet : Re: [Solr] Error on documents makes ManifoldCF

Hi Frédéric,

There's a flag in the Solr configuration you can set that will cause exceptions from Solr
Cell (Tika) to cause the document to be skipped rather than causing ManifoldCF to retry the
document.  I don't remember what it is but others have noted it and you can search the mail
archive to find it.

Thanks,
Karl