manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen.A.N" <anav...@searchblox.com>
Subject Require signature with LDAP
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:27:22 GMT
Hi,

When i try to connect an LDAP server it gives me this error

*Threw exception: 'Naming error: [LDAP: error code 8 - 00002028: LdapErr:
DSID-0C090202, comment: The server requires binds to turn on integrity
checking if SSL\TLS are not already active on the connection, data 0,
v2580&#0;]'*

When i try to use the ldp.exe and try everything was working fine. I found
that if a server uses Required signature in LDAP server it cause this
issue. Is there any way to fix this?

Is there a way to query the secured port?
--
Thanks and Regards,
Naveen A.N