manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: releases 2.2 and 1.10 do not have any documentation
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:37:44 GMT
Hi Rafa,

The release scripts do this already, PROVIDED that you have an existing
installation of forrest, and have set your FORREST_HOME environment
variable properly.

The ant build doesn't complain if FORREST_HOME is not set, because most
people out in the world don't want to build the docs anyway.  But the
release scripts could check for this, yes.

Anyway, I'm rebuilding the RC's now; about halfway done...

Karl