manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the proper way to filter documents based on tokens?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:53:24 GMT
Hi Naveen,

There are three independent levels of acls in Active Directory: share,
folder, and document.  All three have to be considered in order to
determine if a document is visible to a user.  So you want (in share_acl
and NOT in share_deny_acl) AND (in folder_acl and NOT in folder_deny_acl)
AND (in doc_acl and NOT in doc_deny_acl) .

Karl