manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Require signature with LDAP
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:24:20 GMT
I'm afraid all that the LDAP connector does is use the provided Java LDAP
library to connect to LDAP.  You'll have to play around with it until you
can get it to work.  Once you figure it out, I'd be happy to change
whatever code is needed to help it work in your environment.

I'd consider figuring out first of all how to turn on SSL/TLS, since that
sounds like it could be the problem.

Thanks,
Karl