manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Require signature with LDAP
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 13:32:53 GMT
The SSL connection ability of Java's LDAP library is, sadly, rather
limited.  I will only be able to implement a "trust everything" version of
SSL because of its technical limitations.  That means that we basically
don't check for certificate validity in the LDAP connector, and assume all
certs are OK.

For a client, that's usually fine, but I wanted to mention it in case that
was a blocker.

Karl