manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Colreavy, Niall" <Niall.Colre...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject Potential Issue with pausing jobs
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:07:35 GMT
Hi,

I am experimenting with pausing a job. The job has a simple JDBC connection and a null output
connection. I was experimenting with pausing the job and I notice that when I resume the job,
and monitor it's progress in the simple history report, the job never seems to run the data
query any more. I can see that it runs the seed query but it doesn't progress to the data
query. If I abort the job and restart it, it does seem to start running the data query again.

Can anyone explain this behaviour? And on a side note, what is the difference between pausing
a job and aborting a job?

Thanks,

Niall