manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Runtime dependency issues in manifoldcf connector
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:11:57 GMT
Hi All,

I started developing a transformation connector to Apache ManifoldCF to
enhance repo-documents by connecting to Apache Stanbol. In my connector I'm
using Apache Stanbol Client version 1.0-Snapshot [1] which is using
RestEasy 3.0.8.Final as a dependency. When I invoke the Stanbol client in a
standalone java class (Main method) it works with excepted results, but
when I use it in my ManifoldCF connector with all dependencies (including
RestEasy 3.0.8 related dependencies: ) I keep getting below error in
ManifoldCF runtime [2].
I think it's due to some cyclic dependency issue with ManifoldCF and
RestEasy 3.0.8 used in my component.
I tried out this in both ManifoldCF 1.8 and 2.1 both get the same error.

Can someone please advice on how I should resolve this dependency issue?

[1] https://github.com/zaizi/apache-stanbol-client

[2] ERROR 2015-08-05 16:07:48,401 (Worker thread '4') - Error enhancing the
document  :
file:/Users/djayakody/Documents/zaizi/manifoldTest/simple/sample0.txt
javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: Unable to invoke request
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.engines.ApacheHttpClient4Engine.invoke(ApacheHttpClient4Engine.java:287)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocation.invoke(ClientInvocation.java:407)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocationBuilder.post(ClientInvocationBuilder.java:195)
    at
org.apache.stanbol.client.rest.RestClientExecutor.post(RestClientExecutor.java:63)
    at
org.apache.stanbol.client.enhancer.impl.EnhancerImpl.enhance(EnhancerImpl.java:74)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.transformation.stanbol.StanbolEnhancer.addOrReplaceDocumentWithException(StanbolEnhancer.java:251)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$PipelineAddEntryPoint.addOrReplaceDocumentWithException(IncrementalIngester.java:3221)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$PipelineAddFanout.sendDocument(IncrementalIngester.java:3072)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$MonitoredAddActivityWrapper.sendDocument(IncrementalIngester.java:3466)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.transformation.tika.TikaExtractor.addOrReplaceDocumentWithException(TikaExtractor.java:324)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$PipelineAddEntryPoint.addOrReplaceDocumentWithException(IncrementalIngester.java:3221)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$PipelineAddFanout.sendDocument(IncrementalIngester.java:3072)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester$PipelineObjectWithVersions.addOrReplaceDocumentWithException(IncrementalIngester.java:2706)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester.documentIngest(IncrementalIngester.java:756)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread$ProcessActivity.ingestDocumentWithException(WorkerThread.java:1503)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread$ProcessActivity.ingestDocumentWithException(WorkerThread.java:1468)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.filesystem.FileConnector.processDocuments(FileConnector.java:404)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:379)

*Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: could not find writer for
content-type text/plain type: java.io.ByteArrayInputStream *   at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.ClientWriterInterceptorContext.throwWriterNotFoundException(ClientWriterInterceptorContext.java:40)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.AbstractWriterInterceptorContext.getWriter(AbstractWriterInterceptorContext.java:138)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.AbstractWriterInterceptorContext.proceed(AbstractWriterInterceptorContext.java:117)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocation.writeRequestBody(ClientInvocation.java:341)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.engines.ApacheHttpClient4Engine.writeRequestBodyToOutputStream(ApacheHttpClient4Engine.java:558)
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.engines.ApacheHttpClient4Engine.buildEntity(ApacheHttpClient4Engine.java:524)

Thanks,
Dileepa

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.