manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous crawl - add schedule to stop for maintenance window
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:06:54 GMT
Hi,

There is nothing wrong with your schedule.  ManifoldCF continuous jobs
execute during the open time windows but have somewhat different lifecycles
than jobs that just run to completion.

I could clarify further, but I don't know what the activity called "Version
Query" is.  I don't believe any of our connectors have that activity.  Can
you clarify what connector you are using, and if it is custom, at what
point does it log this activity (e.g. addSeedDocuments, processDocuments,
etc)?

Karl