manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime dependency issues in manifoldcf connector
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 10:06:23 GMT
Where are you putting the new jars?

There are two different classloader levels in ManifoldCF: the core
classloader level, and the connector classloader level.  Jars that only
connectors depend on should be placed in the connector-lib directory.  Can
you verify that all of your resteasy jars and their dependencies are in
that directory?

It's also the case that sometimes a specific technology cannot work with
the ManifoldCF classloader structure very well.  If that happens, we are
usually forced to move the jar and its dependencies to the core level.  But
before you presume that, let's figure out what in fact you are doing.

If you are trying to run your connector with only a maven build, I would
strongly encourage you not to do that.  Use the ant build instead, until
you get things straightened out.

Karl