manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence Authority Connector
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 11:27:30 GMT
Hi Karl

Perfect. Once I finish some things and Rafa finishes his tests, I will
start with that and I will do some tests adding the whole connector into
ManifoldCF structure.
For that, I think it will be useful to merge both Maven modules in order to
have only one project (jar) providing both connectors, but let's wait until
Rafa's response.

Regards

> Hi Antonio,
>
> Only ManifoldCF committers can import the project into Apache svn.
> However, before that happens, you will need to insure the following:
> (1) Directory structure is compatible with connectors under the
> "connectors" area of ManifoldCF
> (2) There is both a pom.xml and a build.xml that work
> (3) Any additional imports that you need for building using Ant have
> license research done so that we know they can be included in the Apache
> distribution
>
> Thanks!
> Karl
>

> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Antonio David Pérez Morales <
> adperezmorales@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Karl
> >
> > After talked with Rafa yesterday, while I'm working on some improvements
> > and fixes, Rafa is testing the connector against some Confluence
> instances
> > (on premise and cloud) to check the connector's behavior.
> > After that, we can think to merge both connectors into only one project
> > (right now it is a Maven project with two maven modules, one for
> repository
> > connector and one for authority connector) if needed and then move
> towards
> > importing it into Apache SVN.
> >
> > I don't know if I can do that step or else only Manifold committers can
> do
> > that. If the second, I can help anyone to move the project into Apache
> SVN.
> >
> > Regards

> > > If you feel that this connector is largely complete, we can move
> towards
> > > importing it into Apache svn.  Please let us know when you are ready.

> [...]
can
> report

> > retainment.

> other

> checkDocumentNeedsReindexing(documentIdentifier,

> checked
> > > the

Is it
> > fine