manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mcguinness, Cathal" <Cathal.Mcguinn...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject Continuous crawl - add schedule to stop for maintenance window
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:54:52 GMT
Hi,
What is the best way to configure a Continuous crawl job so as it will not run within a defined
maintenance window.
This maintenance window is Saturday 10am until midnight Sunday.
If I set a schedule but omit Sunday this will mean that the job will be running on Saturday
during the maintenance window which is not desirable.
What is the best approach here?  Or is this type of configuration possible? I know we could
go with pausing the job, but if possible would like the schedule to be in place.

Regards
Cathal.