manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sathiyanarayanan, Ramanan" <ramanan.sathiyanaraya...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Continuous crawl - add schedule to stop for maintenance window
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:58:22 GMT
Hello Karl Wright,

We tried configuring the way you suggested that would put a “pause” on a continuous job
during our weekly outage window.

It is working partially, meaning the job stop, unwait, continue & external query are running
as expected after the pause time (180 mins).

But the VERSION query is not getting executed. This in-turn does not runs the data query and
other downstream processes.

Below are the screen shot of our job configuration for the “continuous job”

1.       It is configured as “Start when schedule window starts”

[cid:image007.jpg@01D0DFFE.E22CF9F0]

2.       Other config related to scheduling.

[cid:image008.jpg@01D0DFFE.E22CF9F0]

3.       Logs related to the issue.

[cid:image009.jpg@01D0DFFE.E22CF9F0]