manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mcguinness, Cathal" <Cathal.Mcguinn...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject Job not shutting down, document status Scheduled field set to a date in 1969
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:18:43 GMT
Hi,
I am having some difficulty troubleshooting an issue with MCF.
I have 3 jobs which are on a schedule and should take approximately 20 mins at most to complete.
However after 2 days their status is showing as running. I have checked the MCF application
logs and do not see any errors or exceptions.
I have also checked the postgres logs for any exceptions and don't see any there either.
The postgres process was restarted some time before the jobs schedule, so not sure if this
is a contributing factor. Is there a need to reset the seeding on these jobs, clear history
after a postgres restart?
I have noticed in the document status that documents associated with the jobs in question
have a status of  "Ready for processing" and a schedule for "12-31-1969 19:00:00" . How is
this schedule date set?

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Cathal.