manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.2 RC0
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 00:48:48 GMT
Hi Rafa,

I checked what Abe-san said.
Your entry on KEYS file lacks following lines:

pub   4096R/597FF265 2014-08-12
uid                  Mingchun Zhao <mingchun@apache.org>
sig 3        597FF265 2014-08-12  Mingchun Zhao <mingchun@apache.org>
sub   4096R/1EE1F38F 2014-08-12
sig          597FF265 2014-08-12  Mingchun Zhao <mingchun@apache.org>

But I am not sure whether this requires a re-spin or not.

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:55 PM, Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I found the PGP PUBLIC KEY block that maybe is yours in the the
bottom of KEYS file.
But your name uid or fingerprint are not noted. These should be written
regardless of SIGS check, I think.

Shinichiro Abe

> Hi,
>
> I found the PGP PUBLIC KEY block  that maybe is your key in the the
> bottom KEYS file.
> But your name uid or fingerprint are noted. These should be written
> regardless of SIGS check, i think.
>
> Shinichiro Abe

>> Thanks!
>> Karl