manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rafa Haro" <rharoapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence Authority Connector
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:30:09 GMT
Hi all,

I’m having some issues for testing the connector against a cloud instance. Apparently it
could be something related to permissions for using the REST API for my atlassian user in
our instance. I have discussed this with the administrator of our Atlassian Cloud instance
and he will check if there is any granting option for using the REST API for the regular users.
I hope to have more news tomorrow about this. Anyway, I will setup a local Confluence instance
also for testing. The thing is I wanted to test with our cloud instance because we have a
considerable amount of content, so would be a great test.

Anyway Antonio, as Karl suggested, I think you can proceed with the final additions/modifications
we agreed yesterday and start preparing the code for contributing. I can help with this and
also I will probably need to ask Karl for some help also. You can include the User Documentation
and with that plus code comments/documentation I think we can consider the project properly
documented.

Cheers,

Rafa

On miércoles, ago 5, 2015 at 1:27 p. m., Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmorales@gmail.com>,