manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 05:03:44 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks you for the feedback and offering your help in this.
Let me get back to you on where to start the code base.
As the first step, I would like to start by creating a architecture diagram
for the connector.
I will send the diagram for your review soon.

Thanks,
Dileepa

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.