manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 07:07:57 GMT
Hi All,

I'm Dileepa Jayakody a Software Engineer from Sri Lanka working on CMS +
semantic web integrations. We are currently looking at Apache ManifoldCF
and Stanbol for this integration.

I'm interested in the concept of manifoldCF transformation connector for
Stanbol : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1181

Can you please let me know the status of this project, repo location (if
available)?
I would like to contribute to this component.

Thanks,
Dileepa

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.