manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 08:07:03 GMT
Hi Dileepa,

As you probably know, I started to think on this when I was working in the
same company that you are working now. We all initially agreed on
contribute it. Then someone in the company decided and ordered not to
contribute this to ManifoldCF. That was the end of the story for long time.
A couple of months ago, after discussing with Stanbol community, we
identified this connector again as an important thing to do, so I started
to develop it again from the scratch at my own. Now, as you also know, I'm
working for another company and for this issue in concrete, I need to find
some free time to finish it. If you want to give it a try by your own, I
will be more than happy to help you only with the condition that the
connector code is fully contributed from the beginning.

Cheers,
Rafa