manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:59:42 GMT
Hi Dileepa,

I can help with advice on how to write transformation connectors, and code
review.  But really you would need to step up to the plate and develop the
actual code.

If you want to proceed with this, I suggest that either you create a github
project, or let me create an svn branch.  You'd need to submit multiple
diffs against the contents of that branch, attach them to the ticket, and I
would commit them.  How would you like to proceed?

Karl