manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Release plugins for solr 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, and elasticsearch (before 1.5), because of stale connection fix
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:46:36 GMT
Hi all,

Since the release cycle for MCF 2.2 and 1.10 is coming to a close, and
since we have outstanding fixes in the solr and elastic search plugin
family for the stale connection problem (CONNECTORS-1194), I think we
should try to sign off on new plugin releases and get them into MCF 2.2 and
1.10.

I'll therefore be sending out FOUR voting messages, and there will be FOUR
voting threads.  Please take the time to vote on each of them!

Thanks!
Karl