manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence Authority Connector
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:55:37 GMT
"I made some tests with Confluence APIs trying to go more fine-grain using
the user groups but there is not endpoint method to get the groups that can
view a specific page."

Hi Antonio,
I had a very similar problem with Jira.  It's not apparently possible to
get back a list of groups for a user without writing a special plugin that
runs on Jira.  This may be a common feature of all Atlassian software.

Karl