manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence Authority Connector
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:28:15 GMT
Hi devs

I continue working on the Authority connector for Confluence [1].
Basically I'm finishing the tests and doing some improvements. I would like
to do some UI tests (like Active Directory connector does), so I will try
to include them along with unit tests with mocks.
In parallel, I'm going to start with the documentation to be ready for the
contribution to Manifold.

Moreover, right now, I keep separated both repository and authority
connectors (different modules in the maven project) but once finished, I
think it is better to join them into only one, merging the clients used to
interact with Confluence, and reusing some model classes. I will do it as
soon as I finish the tests and some improvements and in parallel with the
documentation.

As always, if you have any suggestions, please let me know and I will try
to include it in the current code.

Regards

[1]
https://github.com/adperezmorales/confluence-manifold-connector/tree/develop