manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Dunham <joshua.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:29:58 GMT
Hey Dileepa,

      In case you were interested, I pinged the list a few days ago asking for integration
tips for Apache Marmotta.

I got some great tips on how to do this which could help you. Since Marmotta is a drop in
replacement for Clarezza on Stanbol it may be easier for you to take this way.

I'm not a Java programmer but I'm bringing this problem to the development staff at my company
for assistance. If you like the Marmotta approach we may gain more traction solving the same
integration.

I'm also integrating Marmotta with Stanbol so the effect would be the same except not using
the Stanbol API for data import in favor of Marmotta.

Best,

-J