manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Plugin for ElasticSearch 1.5, Version 2.0, RC1
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:08:07 GMT
Thanks for the info,

Ahmet

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:05 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
The response: "Jar-with-dependencies is going to be used as a plugin within
ElasticSearch (without dependencies it won't work), but if someone want to
use only MCFAuthorizer class as it was done before, there should exist a
possibility to use it without dependencies, because it's ~20 times smaller."

Karl