manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up MainfoldCF in Eclipse
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:21:16 GMT
Hi Naveen,

I don't believe we have a checked-in eclipse settings file anywhere, but a
number of developers use it with ManifoldCF.  I am not sure how they do
this, though.  I suspect they are building via eclipse using the Maven
build, which while supported is definitely not very close to the official
ant build.

Karl