manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rafa Haro" <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence connector project status after bonding period
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 19:54:10 GMT
Hi Antonio, devs

Thanks for the update. Glad to see this rolling after bonding period. The next step could
be probably to setup a github repo. We can also use a wiki to follow the development.

As planned in the proposal, let's start with the repository connector. It would be nice to
have a first overview of the configuration that might be needed (authentication, crawling
options and so on)

Happy coding!

:-)

—