manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.1, RC0
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:18:24 GMT
Running locally here on trunk, I get this:

run-tests:
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.searchblox.tests.Sear
chBloxDocumentTest
    [junit]
{"document":{"uid":"URI","colname":"collection1"},"apikey":"apikey"}

    [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
apikey="apikey"><d
ocument colname="collection1"><uid>URI</uid><title boost="1">I am a nice
title</
title><content boost="2">I am a nice content in
english!</content><description b
oost="4">I am a little tiny
description</description><size>100</size><contenttyp
e>html</contenttype><meta name="meta2">I am META2!</meta><meta
name="share_allow
">user3</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
name="share_allow">user
1</meta><meta name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
name="share_deny">user4</meta
><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
name="document_deny">user52</meta><me
ta name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
name="document_allow">user22</meta><m
eta name="document_allow">user12</meta><meta
name="document_allow">user33</meta>
</document></searchblox>
    [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
apikey="apikey"><d
ocument colname="collection1" uid="URI"/></searchblox>
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.29
 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
    [junit]
{"document":{"uid":"URI","colname":"collection1"},"apikey":"apikey"}

    [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
apikey="apikey"><d
ocument colname="collection1"><uid>URI</uid><title boost="1">I am a nice
title</
title><content boost="2">I am a nice content in
english!</content><description b
oost="4">I am a little tiny
description</description><size>100</size><contenttyp
e>html</contenttype><meta name="meta2">I am META2!</meta><meta
name="share_allow
">user3</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
name="share_allow">user
1</meta><meta name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
name="share_deny">user4</meta
><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
name="document_deny">user52</meta><me
ta name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
name="document_allow">user22</meta><m
eta name="document_allow">user12</meta><meta
name="document_allow">user33</meta>
</document></searchblox>
    [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
apikey="apikey"><d
ocument colname="collection1" uid="URI"/></searchblox>
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 1 second

Mohammad, can you look at the test_output area of connectors/searchblox in
your tree, and see if you can find a more detailed reason for the failure?

Karl

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks -- I will try to reproduce this here.
>
> SearchBlox is new for this release; cc'ing Rafa since he was involved in
> the contribution...
>
> Karl
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:56 AM, Muhammed Olgun <mh.olgun@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I ran,
>>
>> ant make-core-deps
>> ant build test
>>
>> But it failed
>>
>> compile-tests:
>>     [mkdir] Created dir:
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/connectors/searchblox/build/connector-tests/classes
>>     [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/connectors/searchblox/build/connector-tests/classes
>>     [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in
>> conjunction with -source 1.7
>>     [javac] 1 warning
>>
>> run-tests:
>>     [mkdir] Created dir:
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/connectors/searchblox/test-output
>>     [junit] Testsuite:
>> org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.searchblox.tests.SearchBloxDocumentTest
>>     [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
>> apikey="apikey"><document colname="collection1"><uid>URI</uid><title
>> boost="1">I am a nice title</title><content boost="2">I am a nice
content
>> in english!</content><description boost="4">I am a little tiny
>> description</description><size>100</size><contenttype>html</contenttype><meta
>> name="meta2">I am META2!</meta><meta name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user3</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12</meta></document></searchblox>
>>     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time
>> elapsed: 0.354 sec
>>     [junit]
>>     [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
>>     [junit] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><searchblox
>> apikey="apikey"><document colname="collection1"><uid>URI</uid><title
>> boost="1">I am a nice title</title><content boost="2">I am a nice
content
>> in english!</content><description boost="4">I am a little tiny
>> description</description><size>100</size><contenttype>html</contenttype><meta
>> name="meta2">I am META2!</meta><meta name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user3</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12</meta></document></searchblox>
>>     [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
>>     [junit] Testcase:
>> testUpdateXmlString(org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.searchblox.tests.SearchBloxDocumentTest):
>> FAILED
>>     [junit] null expected:<...!</meta><meta
>> name="[share_allow">user3</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33]</meta></document></...> but
>> was:<...!</meta><meta name="[meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user3</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12]</meta></document></...>
>>     [junit] junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: null
>> expected:<...!</meta><meta name="[share_allow">user3</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta
>> name="meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33]</meta></document></...> but
>> was:<...!</meta><meta name="[meta1">I am META1!</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user1</meta><meta name="share_allow">user2</meta><meta
>> name="share_allow">user3</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user42</meta><meta
>> name="document_deny">user52</meta><meta name="share_deny">user5</meta><meta
>> name="share_deny">user4</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user22</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user33</meta><meta
>> name="document_allow">user12]</meta></document></...>
>>     [junit]     at
>> org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.searchblox.tests.SearchBloxDocumentTest.testUpdateXmlString(SearchBloxDocumentTest.java:54)
>>     [junit]
>>     [junit]
>>
>> BUILD FAILED
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/build.xml:374: The
>> following error occurred while executing this line:
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/build.xml:348: The
>> following error occurred while executing this line:
>> /Users/molgun/Downloads/apache-manifoldcf-2.1/dist/connector-build.xml:1219:
>> Test
>> org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.searchblox.tests.SearchBloxDocumentTest
>> failed
>>
>>
>>
>> > On 23 Apr 2015, at 02:44, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I still need another vote to release this artifact!
>> >
>> > Karl
>> >
>> > On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com.invalid
>> >
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >> Hello,
>> >>
>> >> ran "ant build test"
>> >> checked the signatures
>> >>
>> >> +1 to MCF 2.1 RC0
>> >>
>> >> Thanks,
>> >> Ahmet
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:25 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
>> >> wrote:
>> >> All tests pass.
>> >>
>> >> +1 from me.
>> >>
>> >> Karl
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> Please vote on whether or not to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.1, RC0.
>> >>>
>> >>> The release artifact can be downloaded from:
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.1
>> >>>
>> >>> There is also a release tag at:
>> >>>
>> >>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.1-RC0
>> >>>
>> >>> This major release includes numerous fixes and enhancements, including
>> >>> support for notification connectors.  Solr 5.1.0 is also supported.
>> All
>> >> of
>> >>> these are summarized in the associated CHANGES.txt.
>> >>>
>> >>> Thanks,
>> >>> Karl
>> >>>
>> >>
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message