manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.9, RC0
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 06:56:44 GMT
Folks,

At the moment of release, it was realized that this artifact has a problem
under jdk 1.8 that causes tests to fail.  See CONNECTORS-1189.

Since the artifact was never pushed or made publicly available, I would
like to take the unusual step of cancelling the vote after I declared it
passed.  Any objections?

Karl