manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David Perez Morales <ape...@zaizi.com>
Subject [GSoC] Confluence Connector
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:08:13 GMT
Hi all

I'm Antonio David Perez Morales, a Senior Software Engineer of Zaizi and a
student of a Master in Technology and Software Engineering from the
University of Seville.

Some of you already meet me since I work with Apache Manifold in my daily
job, and I have had to fix, improve and create new connectors and also I
created some initial idea of processor connector here at work , which
finally was implemented by Karl as Transformation connector stuff. so I
have a strong knowledge about the ManifoldCF project.

I also use Confluence at work and I had to integrate it with Atlassian
Crowd (a solution for authentication/authorization from Atlassian) so I
have also a good understanding on Confluence API and how it works.
I did my last two GSoCs projects within the Apache Stanbol project and I
also had to integrate it with Manifold at work as well. You can check my
github account [1] for more information about such projects.

Now, I'm most focused on extending ManifoldCF features, so I think it is a
great opportunity to collaborate directly inside ManifoldCF community.

Regards

[1] https://github.com/adperezmorales

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.