manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David Perez Morales <ape...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Confluence Connector
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:16:43 GMT
Hi Karl

Thanks for your response. For (4) , I have access to Confluence instances
(dev and prod if needed) so it won't be a problem.
I have also some other ideas for new connectors and other improvements.
So I will try to create the tickets for that and the proposals (when the
student application opens next week).

Regards

--