manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Plugin for Solr 5.x version 2.1, RC0
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:34:46 GMT
Hi,

checked the signatures via ../../release-scripts/check_solr_signatures.sh 5.x 2.1
checked content of source and binary distributions
executed mvn package assembly:assembly on extracted source distributions

all is well,

+1 from me.

P.S. For *nix users, check_solr_signatures.sh could be downloaded from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/release-scripts/check_solr_signatures.sh

Thanks,
Ahmet