manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still looking for one last vote for 1.8.1 and 2.0.1
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:24:27 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay. I downloaded them yesterday, ran all tests and configure a basic filesystem
to solr indexing.

+1 from me. Didn’t have time yet to go through the concrete tickets to check them put sorry

En 3 de febrero de 2015 en 14:31:23, Karl Wright (daddywri@gmail.com) escrito:

Folks,

I still need one vote to release the 1.8.1 and 2.0.1 bug-fix version of MCF.  This release
contains the fix for 4 critical tickets on top of the 1.8 and 2.0 releases.  I'm hoping there's
one person out there with enough time to dig up the vote thread and download the artifact,
and check it out enough to give it their vote.

And thanks to Muhammad Olgun, who already stepped up to the plate!

Karl