manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch 2 fpr 2.0 and 1.8?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 06:23:44 GMT
Hi folks,

We've accumulated more critical fixes for the 1.8 and 2.0 versions, beyond
what was released as 1.8.1 and 2.0.1.  I'd therefore like to propose that
we plan a 1.8.2 and 2.0.2 for sometime around the end of February.  Here's
the current list of tickets:

CONNECTORS-1166: Delete link doesn't work on listtransformations
UI page.
(Shinichiro Abe, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1157: FileNet connector URI is incorrect for document
subtypes.
(Guy Sperry)

CONNECTORS-1156: Difficulty shutting down agents process after
a while executing.
(Adrian Conlon, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1159: UI broken in LiveLink connector.
(Kishore Kumar)

This patch release would probably be the last one we do until the next full
release cycle at the end of April.

Thoughts?
Karl