manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Con...@arup.com>
Subject RE: Patch 2 fpr 2.0 and 1.8?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:10:09 GMT
Hi Karl,

Speaking selfishly, I'd be very pleased to see an updated release with CONNECTORS-1156.

So a +1 from me!

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 February 2015 06:24
To: dev
Subject: Patch 2 fpr 2.0 and 1.8?

Hi folks,

We've accumulated more critical fixes for the 1.8 and 2.0 versions, beyond what was released
as 1.8.1 and 2.0.1.  I'd therefore like to propose that we plan a 1.8.2 and 2.0.2 for sometime
around the end of February.  Here's the current list of tickets:

CONNECTORS-1166: Delete link doesn't work on listtransformations UI page.
(Shinichiro Abe, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1157: FileNet connector URI is incorrect for document subtypes.
(Guy Sperry)

CONNECTORS-1156: Difficulty shutting down agents process after a while executing.
(Adrian Conlon, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1159: UI broken in LiveLink connector.
(Kishore Kumar)

This patch release would probably be the last one we do until the next full release cycle
at the end of April.

Thoughts?
Karl