manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0.2, RC0
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:06:02 GMT
On 27.02.15 16:47, Karl Wright wrote:
> Hi Erlend,
>
> You are not missing a table; you are missing a *column* in a table.  There
> is no upgrade from 1.x to 2.0, so the 2.0 code does not know how to add
> missing columns to tables if they are not already there.

So the only way is to run an updated version of initialize.sh?

I just remember that it wasn't possible for us since it required that
MCF had permission to create/drop databases. Of course, I can try to run
the script once again in case this has changed. If not, I can open a
ticket and try to change the way MCF handles eventually exceptions from
these operations, for example log a warning but continue with table
creations/drops instead.

Or is it an easier way around this? Delete all the tables and then run
the install argument?

Erlend