manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ManifoldCF 2.0 has been released!
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:10:01 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

I'm afraid all that we've got is CHANGES.txt, for a detailed list.

As for how 2.0 differs from 1.x: That's also in there, of course.  But
there is one thing you should consider right away:  MCF 2.0 is NOT
backwards compatible with 1.x.

Specific non-backwards-compatible changes include:
- Removal of framework-level forced metadata, in favor of the metadata
adjuster transformation connector
- Removal of all other tabs that do metadata adjustment, same reason
- Use of true encryption for the obfuscation of passwords

Karl