manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for OpenText Livelink Webservice API
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 11:41:24 GMT
I should also add that when an equivalent REST api is available, it's
generally far better to write a connector against that, since SOAP is very
verbose, and since sometimes users are reluctant to give us WSDLs that they
think may be proprietary.  (We've gotten rulings from Apache Legal that
that is not the case, because WSDLs are interface specifications which
cannot be copyrighted, but your license agreement may cover them.)

Karl