manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.8, RC0
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 04:05:06 GMT
Hi,

+1 from me.

-Checked SIGS, checksum by running check_signatures.sh.
-'ant test' -> OK

I have a question as to 1.8 and .2.0
- cd dist/example; java -jar start.jar --> It works fine as well as using start.sh.
- cd dist/example-proprietary; java -jar start.jar --> currently throws ClassNotFoundException
about Derby jars or HSQLDB jars.
But start.sh works since this script reads start-options.env.unix which has class paths of
Derby or HSQLDB.

What's the difference between example and example-proprietary above?
or
Would you like to remove the start.jar in example-proprietary?

Thanks,
Shinichiro Abe