manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in MCF
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:50:15 GMT
Hi Aeham,

The existing tests are adequate for functional testing.  As for full load
testing on the 1.x branch, I can set up a second branch based on dev_1x,
and include an upgrade.  The problem is that if you find any issues, you
won't be able to go back to (say) 1.7.2 because there will have been a
schema upgrade at that point.  Upgrades never go backwards, only forwards.

If you are willing to risk this anyhow, please let me know.

Karl