manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in MCF
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:10:12 GMT
Hi Aeham,

I have an upgrade, which I've tried on Postgresql.  To exercise this code,
you will need to do the following:

(1) check out branches/CONNECTORS-1100-1x
(2) ant make-core-deps
(3) ant build
(4) cd to the dist/multiprocess-zk-example, and modify properties.xml to
point to your postgresql instance
(5) run initialize.bat/.sh, which does the upgrade.  This will take some
time.
(6) start everything up

Thanks,
Karl