manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we have a 1.7.2 release to address CONNECTORS-1090 and CONNECTORS-1091?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:15:26 GMT
CONNECTORS-1093 also would seem appropriate to include.

I've now run several load tests, including a revised filesystem load test
that does two crawls, one after the other.  Postgresql and MySQL perform
great on this task.  I saw some oddness with HSQLDB doing a similar task
(basically, it got itself into a state where its performance was truly
awful), but that might have been due to memory issues.  I'm trying again
with the official test now.

If all goes well, I will create an RC0 this evening.  Hopefully our loyal
base of committers will be willing to sign off on it. ;-)

Karl