manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in MCF
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:55:35 GMT
Hi Aeham,

I appreciate the effort.
FWIW, I've tested at 1M docs and not found any problems.  My guess is that
any actual problems you encounter will not be due to scale, but rather due
to usage patterns, e.g. starting, stopping, aborting, etc., and upgrade.
So you may want to consider that in your plans.  I'm going to be doing
similar exercises here to be sure, but I also don't have a large database
to upgrade.

Thanks,
Karl