manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Aeham Abushwashi <aeham.abushwa...@exonar.com>
Subject Re: (Continuous) crawl performance
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 16:01:50 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for getting the patch out so quickly and apologies for
not getting back to you sooner - I was only able to test the patch today.

The good news is that the ZK interaction has almost completely disappeared
from the profiler radar.

I've now progressed further through the test and uncovered the next
performance issue - still in the area of reprioritization. Let me know if
you want me to provide details on this thread, open up a new one or raise a
JIRA ticket directly.

Many thanks,
Aeham

‚Äč