manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Aeham Abushwashi <aeham.abushwa...@exonar.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in MCF
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:05:39 GMT
Hi Karl,

As I may have mentioned yesterday, I'd like to run the CONNECTORS-1100-1x
build with a fresh database on a system that used to run an older version
of of MCF. I've shutdown the old instance and changed the config file of
the new build to point to a new database. I was wondering whether to clear
ZK as well and, if so, how I could in the future reinstate the previous
version with its corresponding database *AND* ZK data? I have feeling all
the ZK data could be safely deleted (as all the nodes in the cluster have
been stopped) but wanted to double check first.

Cheers,
Aeham