manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Aeham Abushwashi <aeham.abushwa...@exonar.com>
Subject Re: Scaling in MCF
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:40:59 GMT
Hi Karl,

I should be able to help with testing the changes once they're stable
enough, certainly if they are on a 1.7.x/1.8 branch.

>> Could you come up with an estimate for how long that would in fact
take?  You mentioned one hour; how many documents was that for?
Running a query that updates all jobqueue records from priorityset=NULL to
priorityset=0 took ~65 minutes in my environment. The jobqueue table in
this instance had ~38M records, of which ~36M had priorityset=NULL.

Aeham
‚Äč