manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions pertaining to Alfresco webscript connector UI
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:16:23 GMT
Those are probably more suitable to be answered by Maurizio :-) but I will try :

En 11 de octubre de 2014 en 14:25:25, Karl Wright (daddywri@gmail.com) escrito:

Hi Rafa and Maurizio,

I just committed a UI test for the alfresco webscript connector, and while
I was at it, I needed to fix a few things to get it to pass. I noted that
the UI seems perhaps overly general, and started wondering if we should
tighten it up a bit. To that end, I have a few questions:

(1) What are legal values for storeprotocol? "workspace", but what else?
I suspect this is not open-ended.
That one definitively is for Maurizio

(2) Where is the port supposed to go? If the port is expected to be
attached to the hostname, then it should be a separate field.
Yep, exactly

(3) Am I correct in guessing that "endpoint" should always start with a "/"
and not be empty? Or, can it be empty?
Not empty and following a normal installation of the alfresco-indexer plugin in alfresco,
can be a fixed value

(4) Can the username or password be empty?
Nop

Thanks for your help once again!
Karl